** The Freedom Practice™ reserves the right to deny admission to any attorney. To that end, no other attorney in the Southwest Florida marketplace will be accepted into any program as we reserve that territory for our own practice.
The Client Community Program
Why is a client maintenance program the most important value-creation element in your estate planning practice? How do you ensure that clients will not only see the unique benefits associated with your maintenance program, but will seek out your practice because you have it? How do you go about establishing your maintenance program? National practice development expert Craig R. Hersch conducts this full-day workshop that will give you everything you need to know, including what pitfalls to avoid.
A client estate-planning maintenance program is invaluable to creating uniquely positive client relationships as well as establishing a unique client community. Both are necessary for your practice to distinguish itself from the competition, and are necessary to create a “value creation monopoly” which is defined as a consistently positive client experience that can’t be found anywhere else, at any price. This one-day workshop held in Fort Myers, Florida gives you everything you need to know to establish a client maintenance program. Concepts include:
- Why a client maintenance program is invaluable to your practice;
- How to start a maintenance program;
- What essential elements your maintenance program absolutely must contain;
- How to make it impossible for a client to say no to your maintenance program;
- How an improperly staffed maintenance program can do your practice more harm than good;
- Client maintenance and the educational experience tie-in;
- Ensuring effective renewals;
- Securing an annual revenue stream;
- Leveraging your maintenance clients into your most effective marketers;
- Successful team delegation;
- Secrets to the most effective annual review;
- And much more!
This workshop can be taken individually or in conjunction with the Client Intake Program workshop and/or Producing Effective Client Workshops, held on consecutive days.
Tuition for any two workshops: $3,490.00 (savings of $500.00)
Tuition for all three workshops: $4,985.00 (savings of $1,000.00)
* Each of these workshops should give you the tools necessary to pay for your tuition many times over with increased client fee income. There is no doubt that you will have to put in the work necessary to implement these systems into your own practice, including making commitments of time, money and resources. If you want to see if you have the right mindset to make the commitment to create these new capabilities, take our mindset quiz here.
Earnings Disclaimers: At The Freedom Practice™ we don't believe in “get rich quick” programs — only in hard work, adding value, building a lasting and professional career, and serving others with confidence and clarity. Our programs are intended to help you share your message with a wider client base and to make a difference in the estate planning world while growing your practice. Our programs take a lot of hard work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavor. We only want serious people dedicated to real professional development who want to add value and move their practice forward. As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We just want to help by giving great content, direction, and strategies. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, events, services, or website, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. We feel transparency is important, and we hold ourselves (and you) to an incredibly high standard of integrity.