** The Freedom Practice™ reserves the right to deny admission to any attorney. To that end, no other attorney in the Southwest Florida marketplace will be accepted into any program as we reserve that territory for our own practice.
The Client Intake Program
How do you filter out the tire-kickers and the brain-pickers so that you spend your valuable time solely with A+ prospects? What elements do you absolutely need to include in your client intake process to set the stage for a valuable client relationship experience as opposed to a commodity-like transaction? National practice development expert Craig R. Hersch conducts this full-day workshop that will serve to game-change how your practice serves clients from the initial contact.
The initial client intake is probably the most important element of your estate planning practice. This one-day workshop held in Fort Myers, Florida gives you everything you need to transform that initial client experience, leading to a successful client engagement. Concepts include:
- Why you shouldn’t commit your time and wisdom until your client makes a commitment to you;
- How to secure a significant client commitment even before your initial client meeting;
- How that client commitment will lead to a successful engagement, even if the client intended to interview several other attorneys;
- What you need to include in your initial client package;
- How paper and electronic packaging leads to successful engagements;
- Setting proper client expectations regarding the time, fees and elements needed to successfully complete the estate planning project;
- What questions cannot go unasked during your initial client meeting;
- Secrets to profitable tiered fee structures;
- What takeaways you absolutely need to provide your new clients;
- What client mindsets lead to successful outcomes;
- How to get your client to successfully interact with your team;
- And much more!
This workshop can be taken individually or in conjunction with the Client Community Program workshop and/or Producing Effective Live Workshops held on consecutive days.
Tuition for any two workshops: $3,490.00 (savings of $500.00)
Tuition for all three workshops: $4,985.00 (savings of $1,000.00)
* Each of these workshops should give you the tools necessary to pay for your tuition many times over with increased client fee income. There is no doubt that you will have to put in the work necessary to implement these systems into your own practice, including making commitments of time, money and resources. If you want to see if you have the right mindset to make the commitment to create these new capabilities, take our mindset quiz here.
Earnings Disclaimers: At The Freedom Practice™ we don't believe in “get rich quick” programs — only in hard work, adding value, building a lasting and professional career, and serving others with confidence and clarity. Our programs are intended to help you share your message with a wider client base and to make a difference in the estate planning world while growing your practice. Our programs take a lot of hard work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavor. We only want serious people dedicated to real professional development who want to add value and move their practice forward. As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We just want to help by giving great content, direction, and strategies. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, events, services, or website, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. We feel transparency is important, and we hold ourselves (and you) to an incredibly high standard of integrity.