** The Freedom Practice™ reserves the right to deny admission to any attorney. To that end, no other attorney in the Southwest Florida marketplace will be accepted into any program as we reserve that territory for our own practice.
Producing Effective Workshops
How do you fill the seats at your live workshops with A+ client prospects? Once there, how do you convert those attendees into paying clients? What are the secrets to leveraging your time, money and efforts when conducting live workshops so they’ll continue to sell your services long after the workshop ends? Join national practice development expert Craig R. Hersch in this full-day workshop that will serve to give you the tools necessary to fill up your appointment calendar with the best client prospects.
Producing effective live client workshops is not quite as easy as it sounds. Much thought and intentionality is necessary to not only attract A+ clients to attend, but to then convert those prospects into paying clients. This one-day workshop held in Fort Myers, Florida gives you everything you need to script, produce, conduct, and fill your appointment calendar. Concepts include:
- Determining your target market;
- Creating advertisements to attract A+ client prospects within that target market;
- Bar compliance issues you need to be made aware of;
- Budgeting your print advertisements;
- Compiling the right materials, handouts and brochures;
- The essential client giveaways including services you can provide for free at the workshop itself;
- How to collect important information leading to initial client appointments;
- Filtering and the follow-up calls;
- Workshop timing from soup to nuts;
- Whether and how to discuss your fee structure;
- The elements your slide show absolutely must contain;
- The pre-slide show;
- The importance of a consistent message with professional graphics;
- How to leverage your time so that your workshop sells prospects long after it’s complete;
- And much more!
This workshop can be taken individually or in conjunction with the Client Intake Program and/or The Essential Maintenance Program workshop, held on consecutive days.
Tuition for any two workshops: $3,490.00 (savings of $500.00)
Tuition for all three workshops: $4,985.00 (savings of $1,000.00)
* Each of these workshops should give you the tools necessary to pay for your tuition many times over with increased client fee income. There is no doubt that you will have to put in the work necessary to implement these systems into your own practice, including making commitments of time, money and resources. If you want to see if you have the right mindset to make the commitment to create these new capabilities, take our mindset quiz here.
Earnings Disclaimers: At The Freedom Practice™ we don't believe in “get rich quick” programs — only in hard work, adding value, building a lasting and professional career, and serving others with confidence and clarity. Our programs are intended to help you share your message with a wider client base and to make a difference in the estate planning world while growing your practice. Our programs take a lot of hard work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavor. We only want serious people dedicated to real professional development who want to add value and move their practice forward. As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We just want to help by giving great content, direction, and strategies. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, events, services, or website, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. We feel transparency is important, and we hold ourselves (and you) to an incredibly high standard of integrity.